Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fourth Sunday in Easter

Today, my dad, my step-mom, and a family friend went to Hayward in order to attend the 14th Annual 'Ukulele Festival of Northern California. My step-mom played the ukulele with her class. I enjoyed that performance and all of the other performances. After the festival was over, we picked up my husband and went to Grand Indian Buffet for some delicious Indian food.

I missed church this morning. My husband and I arrived home at 9:00. I was going to attend a 10:00 p.m. church service at a nearby university; however, I checked their website, and I found out that their 10:00 p.m. service was changed to 9:00 p.m. By the time I would have arrived there, I would have missed half the service. I don't know of any other churches in my area that have services this late. Perhaps I'll go to two church services next Sunday in order to make up for me missing church today. My dear agnostic husband thinks I'm nuts, but that's okay with me.

No comments: