Monday, April 23, 2007

Third Sunday in Easter

I meant to post this yesterday; however I forgot.

Today's Bible study and church service were both very nice. One of the church members, who is also the Stated Clerk for our Presbytery as well as the husband of the Clerk of Session for our church, gave today's thought-provoking sermon. Our church received two new members today, a very nice young couple. I'm very happy that they joined our church.

After church, I visited on of my former co-workers who is now retired. We relaxed in their backyard for a while. I'm now inspired to fix up my own chaotic backyard. After our visit, I went to Costco to purchase some storage boxes and some energy efficient light bulbs. I might have been the only person in the entire store with only seven items in her basket. Going to Costco on Sundays can sometimes be a nutty experience. I drove around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find parking. Once I was in the store, I found what I needed rather quickly, and the cash register line seemed to move at a reasonable pace. I usually prefer going to Costco on Mondays; however, today's experience was alright.

I came home, rested for a while, then my husband and I visited my sister, brother-in-law and nephew. We had a fun time visiting. After a while, my husband and I went home. I wrote for a while, then went to bed. Overall, a nice day.

No comments: